Please find below a new opportunity to increase your digital presence through the Digital Main Street program.
As part of the Digital Main Street Program, we are pleased to announce that the Province and City of Toronto have announced a new grant program focused on helping your member businesses complete and implement a digital transformation plan.
The program will provide the following support:
- · A grant of up to $2,500 towards the implementation of technologies to help you grow and manage your business
- · Training to develop your digital literacy skills and digital transformation plan
- · One-on-one business advisory services to help implement the plan
- · Access to reduced pricing and offerings from Digital Main Street partners - http://digitalmainstreet.ca/vendor-directory/
To qualify for the grant portion of this program you must have successfully completed the 8-course Starter Company Plus - Digital Main Street Training Program and be:
- · 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- · A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- · A Toronto resident or operating your business in Toronto
- · A member of one of Toronto's 82 BIAs
The program and its support is a great way to help your businesses realize new revenues and efficiencies by incorporating technology. The practical training program is provided by Camp Tech (see - https://camptech.ca/).
If you have any questions about eligibility or would like more information, please visit –